Thursday, October 18, 2012

No Sleep Schedule Here -- well, not a Normal One

I am trying to design a button that can be grabbed for anyone who wants to use it.  This is the picture.  Now, I have to do the html.  If it doesn't work, I will chalk it up to a learning experience.  Anyway, it has been relaxing drawing the picture.  I go someplace else in my brain when I am in creative mode, and it relieves stress.  It was the ideal thing for me to work on today, because I had a sleepless night.  If I could only have stayed up, that would have been great, but I folded about 10 a.m. and slept until 4 p.m.  That is one of the advantages of my children being grown up -- I could never have done that 20 years ago.  

Now, my upside-down schedule has gotten even crazier; however, in the past, I have been able to work a day like this to my advantage.  Instead of being devastated by sleeping into the afternoon, I have been able to stay up that night and longer into the next day to make my schedule match a "normal" person's schedule. After all, the world pretty much runs on a morning to night schedule.  At least...
the world in which I circulate does.  So that is what I am going to try; and if it works,  I will let you know.


Day 15 of FlyLady's 31 Beginning Babysteps is not going so well. I have not done any housework and it is already late, late, late.  Nobody else at my house stays up so late;  therefore, I am not going to try to make the bed.  There are still a few things that can be done on my list without disturbing the rest of the family.  My 31 days of  babysteps do not have to be perfect for my home to be blessed.

Good night everyone.  Have a good day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Love your badge and good luck with making the html. I thought I had the "how to" recipe for you but canna find it lassie! I have these sleeping problems some days and have to surrender to sleep.

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah