Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Spammer Break Needed

Image courtesy of [Vlado]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I know how aggravating it is to go through the word verification to prove you are not a robot.  But for a short while I have to turn it on.  For the last few days I have been getting hundreds of irritating robotic comments, and I need a break.  If you want to say something please bear with me.  Maybe, they will get the idea I am not going to put up with these weird comments from obvious spammers.

2 comments:

  1. Deb, we know about the spamers. People are just so disrespectful. You keep doing your thing and the comments just x out what is spam. Don't worry about anything else. If God had lead you to do this, he put the spamer in your path because they must be reading it and you just don't know when that person that really needs it is going to be there.
    You are doing a good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement, Sherrie. You are a good friend.

      Delete

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah