Monday, October 7, 2013

It's Getting Better, Like I Knew (Hoped) It Would




Weekly chores are difficult to plan when you do not know how you are going to feel from one minute to the next.  You can barely stand taking care of yourself, but now you are being reminded there are other things that need to be done.


One of my favorite jobs is writing articles for my blogs;  however, I haven't been able to handle as much writing lately.  Such is the nature of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  When it hits harder than usual, one has to roll with the punches.



The truth is I have found the last couple of weeks depressing.  Oh yes, I have fought it;  but anybody that has been sick for years on end gets to the point that it seems too much to bear.  At least, I think most of us do.  That seems to be a normal reaction for anyone that remembers what it is like to be able to live a more active life.  

I could get into a confession time and list all the things that have gotten to me, but I'm not sure that would not be good for either you or me.  It would just sound like complaining.  So here is something better.





Something Good to Think About 

Today, I saw a real plus in my brain's need for simplicity, including clutter on a page.  I finally took the time to play with this blog a little.  Does it look less cluttered to you?  I hope so.  

I am still trying to figure out if I want to match my blogs a bit more, or turn them into one with different pages.  But, what I have found about pages is that you need more and more.  You would understand if you saw how blogger worked.  

For those of you who read my other blogs when I post something -- does it bother you they all look different?  I could use that input.  I have seen some lovely professional looking blogs, but I like being able to post other interests.  It seems to me, it is more like a library that you can choose what you want to look at, because I have them connected.  And the best part is that Blogger let's me do it for free.  I just don't see how I can beat that.  

Word press has free blogs too, but I have found blogger so very easy to use.  And, it is not hard to personalize  a blog on blogger.  I have played with it over the years, adding my own backgrounds on some of the blogs and my own headers.  I like having fun with my blog.  Yep!  And, artsy me loves to change things when I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah