Monday, November 25, 2013

You Can Do It Too

I really enjoy "seeing" everyone here on facebook. I get discouraged when I 

have so much to do -- that I don't know where to start because of my 

"exhaustive" feelings. BUT I have decided to take three tasks a day, put 

them into priority order -- one for morning, one for afternoon, and one for 

evening -- with nice breaks in between -- THEN when I was sitting on my 

couch reflecting on how good it felt when I had my focus, I also cleaned out 

the end-table drawer as an extra. ! LOL!!! Break it up in to small tasks works 

best for me and I hope someone else benefits from my post too -- it's doable 

-- baby steps -- even if just ONE task a day for the 365 days -- as already 

expressed on this page -- and it truly can make you feel so accomplished!!! 

Thank you so much for this fb page. (Takes sip of coffee and smiles) 

 Written by Nancy K.
I love my storage box,
 which I found at an outlet store.



I learn things from the wonderful 

ladies that comment on my Facebook 

Page, Chronic Fatigue and Creative 

Decluttering.  Moreover, I find that I 

am encouraged to keep on writing 

and to clean my own house -- even 

when I don't feel like it.




Changing from being a get the 

house clean in one or two days person to a 

woman, who can only get it done in small units of time, is a huge change.  It 

is easy to feel guilty, when you are sitting in your recliner with your feet up 

or waking up at 2 p.m., because you had to lie down.  



Say good-bye to that negative voice that questions you about what you 

cannot get done.  Instead, think of the things you can do, 

and do one thing at a time.  If a job is too big, divide it into 

smaller sections.


Since last week, that is how I have been cleaning my dining room.  I thought 

would get it done in a couple of days, but my energy has been lower than 

usual.  However, I knew baby steps would get me there.


Something nice happened yesterday.  My husband said, "I guess I will have 


to stop piling mail on the table."  What a blessing when your family notices 

progress.  And, because,  I have been decluttering so many things, I had the 

perfect sized empty basket for him to put mail in.  It is on a chair by the door.  

I don't know if I will ever have much energy again, even though I do hope, 


but I know I can have a clutter-free house.  All I have to do is take baby 

steps, and I will get there.  



You can do it too.
Before




Before

Cleaned Just in Time


My work table/dining room table



with fall decor. 
























2 comments:

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah