Monday, February 17, 2014

Make This a Week of Change


Every day is new, as is every week.  Do you have changes you would like to work on in your life?  Do you ever have lapses you worry about, because you are not as disciplined as you think you should be?  Get rid of those shoulds and start looking at the coulds. Say to yourself, "I could start with a baby step to work on the "habit"  I have been doing poorly."  

Or, you can join me in working on taking your prescriptions and supplements regularly.



5 comments:

  1. This is a great article. I miss a dose of Rx medicine at least once a week. I would like to join you in taking medicines and supplements ON TIME. I know it will help all of my chronic illnesses. Thanks Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medicare won't pay for physical therapy. They will pay very little of my pharmacy bill every month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem like physical therapy, even though it would be helpful is left up to us.

      Delete

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah