Monday, October 8, 2012

Flying Not Fluttering

Today is Day 10 of FlyLady's 31 Beginner Babysteps ;  and, I am beginning to feel the urge to count down, because I have never gotten this far with The List.  Yes, that is how I had begun to view the babystep list , because I have never finished it.  So I have fluttered here and fluttered there, but never felt like I was completely flying.  And I know my flying will be a little different than flybabies that are not ill, but that is fine with me.  As long, as I am taking care of myself by resting when I need to, I will still be successful.  In fact, I have felt successful in working on my habits every time I have seen improvement.  Congratulating myself at steps accomplished is the key.  That is why I suggest keeping a calendar or chart of what you are working on and marking it off as done.  And men, I still like flowered stickers or colored markers.  I like pretty.



Don't feel bad if you have to back up day to read directions over again on the FLying Lessons , especially the decluttering lessons from yesterday.  I have been doing this for several years, and I find that reading the lessons over again helps me if I have been limping along.  Moreover, I could not completely focus on the lessons yesterday, and I need to brush up.  It is the repetition of reading and doing that helps develop the good habits, so that is where I am going now -- back to read the Flying Lesson:  How to Declutter .  And then, I am going to continue doing what it says on the Day 10 list.

Have a good week!  Let me know how you are faring with your new changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah