Friday, September 20, 2013

Before and After, The Master Bedroom


My Supervisor
As promised, I have before and after pictures of the master bedroom.  As my week went downhill, I didn't think I was going to get this much done;  however, I think some prayers were up for me.  I feel better today, and I still have no idea why I felt so depressed yesterday.  Ah, the ebb and flow of Fibromyalgia and CFS hits again:  one thing I am learning to be is flexible.  
















             
 Blessing our homes by cleaning up the clutter, dusting, and 
 making our beds adds an element of peace and order to our lives.        I truly hope I can keep it  this way.  One thing I noticed today is how  much easier it was  to dust and straighten, than it was  last  Saturday.

Just so you know that I am
 not perfect -- as if you didn't
know --here are the baskets on
our sweet dog's crate with 
clean
 clothes ready for the drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah