Thursday, September 12, 2013

Using The Principle of Three


The Principle of Three is one way I have of listing particular things I need to get done in a day.  If you don't have a regular list of things you do on certain days, this is very helpful.  You can break one job into three timed sessions or do three different things.  Nobody knows what needs to be done at your house better than you.

Moreover, I have noticed that some days just don't work out the way I plan.  Having a Weekly Cleaning List is nice, but being flexible is a must.  This week I need to be flexible, because I have been dragging the last couple of days.

On the Chronic Fatigue and Decluttering Facebook page,  I am going to list three things on which I am working:  I am asking you to do the same.  This Principle of Three List is for Friday through Monday.  If you have done your three, we would love to congratulate you.  If you were able to do part of your list but could not finish, we still want to hear from you.  Also, I want you to remember there is No Judging here.  I like to aim for 5 to 15 minutes working on each thing;  however, some people are not strong enough for that.  I wasn't when I started.  If you are trying to gain back strength, your three might be to spend one minute three times working on one job; or it could be putting away three items.

Don't forget to rest in between.  Also, you need to hydrate:  drink your water.  And, don't forget to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah