Saturday, May 31, 2014

Family Pitching In

Image Courtesy of
[phanlopp88][/FreeDigitalPhotos.t

I want you to know how much your thoughts and prayers have meant to me.  We are having a wonderful time;  and, just as I knew my daughter and son-in-law would do, the were out in the kitchen making an easy supper of hot dogs in buns and left over corn, as well as salad.  Today, I took a long nap while they went to an interactive fishing museum.  They even caught fish, but had to throw them back.  :(  However, they understood why.  Also, I could not believe the nap I took.  I slept right threw lunch.  Amazing.  Could not hold my eyes open.  Now, I am ready for bed--pj's on, hair washed, teeth brushed, medicine taken.  I was falling asleep again while playing a game.  I love it -- falling alseep and not lying in bed.

Oh.  I just want to mention the CFS/FM buzz.  At noon,  I had that from all the morning  activity.  You can feel the buzz inside your body.  I don't know how else to explain it.  It may have something to do with our nerves, but I know it has something to do with to much input.  I also know that people, who have autism get that same buzz from the things that are too much input.  Connection?  I don't know. Just thought I would throw it out there.

I hope you are having a good weekend.  I am.  And, I am sure I will pay, but that is OK.  It is worth it to cuddle your youngest grand - 3 months and all of them up to 14.  Lots of hugs and cuddles going around here.  Hint:  do not get an electric recliner unless you have too, or you will be saying, "Keep your hand off the control."  a lot.  Frayed nerves on that one.  The only reason I have one is my sister gave me theirs when I had the hip replacement.  And, I have to admit my knees appreciated it at their worst.

God bless you all.  Have a good Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. Having nap in the afternoon is best moment of my day after work:)

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah