Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 10, 28 Day Cleaning and Decluttering Challenge

Welcome!
Just jump in, right where we are, or start at the beginning.
I am also pasting each challenge on my Facebook Page.

One of the purposes of this challenge is to practice daily continuing to clean the areas we are working on.  For instance, I have been doing a much better job of daily wiping down my bathroom.  If for some reason, I skip a day, it is much easier than if it is let go.  And, it takes less time, when you do these things as you go along.  For instance, if you use the bathroom, take time to wipe down the counter top when water is dripped on it.  I keep a clean washcloth folded or rolled on the counter, so that it looks decorative.   This works quite well for me, and has made my job easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah