Thursday, October 1, 2015

Link to a Great Article About "How Clutter Affects Your Brain."


I found this fantastic article on a subject near and dear to me.  It is perfect that I found it today, because October is my month to get back on track in several areas of my life. Moreover, I know that entails cleaning the clutter out of all areas of my life.  To do that is going to take more than a month:  it is really an ongoing process.  

The point is that I think better, do my daily work better, and I manage life better when I do not let clutter get the best of me.  I am dividing the following article into manageable sections and planning on seeing how I can best apply it to my life.  

Blessings!  I hope you enjoy reading How Clutter Affects Your Brain (and what you can do about it) by Mikael Cho.  And, I hope he does not mind me pointing you to his well-written article.  I loved knowing about how the brain is actually affected by clutter, which is no surprise to me.

2 comments:

It's always lovely hearing from you. xoxo, Deborah